1. If in the unlikely event you wish to return an item for any reason, then you must contact me within 7 days of receipt. Notification is for your own peace of mind as I will be then expecting your parcel and contacting you should it not arrive.
2. Return the item using royal mail first class, obtaining a proof of posting certificate from your post office.
3. Please note that due to hygiene laws, stud earrings cannot be refunded in any circumstances. Earrings with hook fittings will be subjected to an admin charge of £2.50 for regular hooks and £5 for large hooks to cover the cost of replacing the fitting.
4. If you are returning a faulty item then providing point 1. has been adhered to and the item has not been used in an inappropriate way, then a full refund will be issued plus the cost of your return shipping.
5. If you are returning an item because you have changed your mind or ordered the wrong item then providing point 1. has been adhered to and the item has not been used or worn and is in its original condition and packaging, then a refund will be issued but I'm afraid you will have to cover the return shipping costs yourself.